Wednesday, April 20, 2011

seeds seeds seeds seeds seeds

OH is a demon cultivator it seems. I haven't blogged on her seed planting exploits before, but every time I text or come home she seems to have compost on the table and pots in her hand. If shes not sewing new stuff she;s pricking out or transplanting. Glad someone knows what they're doing :)

Tomatoes, runners, broad beans, rocket, spring onions, rosemary parsley, sweet peas, lots of other flowers,leeks, chives, spinach and I'm sure I've missed some out too. Trays all over the windowledgs and in the polythene greenhouse thingy outside.

Australian asparagus still in it's tray, but it will need to go out soon I'm sure - the shoots are getting taller and taller.

Note to self - get a composter made..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're well on your way to bumper harvests in a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete